Looking for a snack or breakfast idea that’ll rival that of a trending brunch spot? Delicious, nutritious and totally Instagrammable, this berry smoothie bowl recipe is sure to become one you’ll return to time and time again.
Ingredients for Berry Smoothie Bowl
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons Some Body strawberry protein powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
- 100-150ml milk of choice
- 2 large handfuls frozen berries
Ingredients for Toppings
- Mixed seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh berries
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz to a drinkable consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings. Sprinkle artfully for an extra special finishing touch.
Recipe by nutritionist Charlotte Stirling-Reed