We love to treat you here at Superdrug, so brace yourself for one of our most exciting launches yet – Superdrug Marketplace. What is it, we hear you ask? Well, this exciting addition to our website will help connect you to a range of health and beauty brands, including trending start-ups to big name brands, in order to give you the BEST shopping experience. So, far we’ve signed hundreds of wishlist-worthy brands that we know you’re going to love.
Curious to find out more? Here’s the lowdown…
Why you’ll love the Superdrug Marketplace
– We are the first high-street health and beauty retailer to launch an online marketplace
– We’ve signed over 300 brands (and counting!)
– Whether you’re a luxury beauty lover or want to be the first to hear of up-and-coming brands, Superdrug marketplace is the place for you.
– We are passionate about increasing diversity in health and beauty, so in the marketplace you’ll be able to find black-owned brands, female-owned brands as well as a gender-neutral product offering and more.
– We connect you to the brands we know you’ll love before you even know it yourself; therefore, you’ll get access to the latest trending brands faster than ever before!
Superdrug’s eCommerce Director Matt Walburn commented: “We have a long track record of supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses and promoting diversity and inclusion within the industry. Superdrug Marketplace is the logical next step for our business. As well as further strengthening our accessible health and beauty offering, it’s designed to help remove listing barriers for innovators in the market”
Superdrug Marketplace must-have brands so far…
From big name brands you know and love, to upcoming brands yet to reach your radar; we can’t wait to reveal some of the brands in the Superdrug Marketplace pipeline. Here’s a sneak peek:
– Nature Spell: A London-based hair and skincare brand passionate about making effective beauty accessible for all. They utilise natural ingredients to deliver formulations with real skin benefits
– Amphora Aromatics: A family-owned company specialising in essential oils, aromatherapy products and bodycare.
– Jecca Blac: A vegan, cruelty free makeup brand that create products for all makeup wearers, regardless of gender, identity, sexuality or ethnicity
– Truthbrush: A female-owned oral care company shaking up the industry with their vegan and sustainable dental products
– OPV Beauty: An ethical beauty brand on a mission to create beauty products for all skin tones and ethnicities
– TotsBots: An award-winning reusable nappy brand that champions quality baby care and sustainability in one
– Popmask: A female-founded wearable accessories brand offering everything from hair essentials to self-care staples
– Grace & Green: A biodegradable period care company offering a natural, organic and ethically sourced product range
– Nutrivita: A leading nutrition brand with a goal to create a healthier world with their range of nutritional products and health and wellbeing accessories
About Rosa Morell
Rosa is a creative copywriter who has been writing about beauty, fragrance and her personal interest, sustainable fashion, for over two years. When she’s not hunting in her local charity shops for vintage homeware, she’s scrolling through the latest beauty trends on TikTok. Her favourite range at Superdrug? B. Skincare.