Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief provide clinically proven instant and long-lasting relief?
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth’s nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves causing pain.
How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-ReliefTM work?
- Most other sensitive toothpastes primarily numb the pain.
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-ReliefTM works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.