Aside from being your one-stop shop for all things beauty related, did you know that Superdrug offer a wide range of health services too? Whether it’s our Online Pharmacy, Video GP, Online Doctor, or services from our Health Clinics, our team of nurses, doctors, and pharmacists are dedicated to giving you the best care possible. With that being said, allow us to take you through these health services in a little more detail…
1. Online Doctor
The Superdrug Online Doctor service allows you to order medication right from the comfort of your own home. Whether you need treatment for overall wellbeing, male or female health related issues, or sexual health testing, our Online Doctor provides 75 (yes, 75!) different services and you can collect Health & Beauty card points on them all! So how does it all work?
1. You choose your service and medication and complete a questionnaire
2. A UK-registered doctor reviews your questionnaire (usually within 2-6 hours) and generates a prescription
3. You can opt for free home delivery (available 7 days a week) or opt for same-day collection from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
4. If you’d like a repeat prescription, login to your account and choose which prescription you require
For further information about our Online Doctor service, click here.
2. Health Clinics
Available in over 60 Superdrug stores nationwide, our Health Clinics deliver a range of pharmaceutical and nursing services to the local community. Whether it’s travel vaccinations, fertility and sexual health testing, or blood tests to learn more about your health, the Superdrug Health Clinics can help you with that and more. And that’s not all, you can also get Health and Beauty Card Points on all services at the Superdrug Health Clinics! Here’s how it works:
1. Book an appointment at one of our Health Clinics
2. Attend your consultation where the nurse or pharmacist will assess your needs and select the right treatment for you
3. Receive the vaccination or service
Click here for more information on the services offered at the Superdrug Health Clinics.
3. Online Pharmacy
Want your NHS prescription delivered to your door, for free? We thought you might! Using our Online Pharmacy service, you can order, track, and receive your medication, as well as your family’s medication using our dependants feature. Not only this, but you can also opt to receive reminders to take your medication – handy, right? Discover how to use the service below:
1. Input your details and register online
2. Order your prescription which will be requested from your GP
3. Wait for your medication to be delivered by Royal Mail, for free. To protect your privacy, all packages are delivered in discreet, unmarked packaging
4. Video GP
At Superdrug, we know how vital it is to be able to speak to a doctor when you’re in need, which is why our Video GP service allows you to see a doctor online in a matter of minutes. Our doctors are available 365 days a year (from 8am to 8pm) for your convenience. And that’s not all, 95% of prescriptions are ready to collect (from your local Superdrug pharmacy) within two hours. How to use the Video GP service:
1. Create your Superdrug- Video GP Online account
2. Book an online appointment with one of our GMC-registered doctors at a date and time that suits you
3. Attend your online appointment
4. From there, the doctor will be able to process your prescriptions, fit notes, or referral letters
Click here to learn more about the service and to book your online appointment.
Find out more about our health services today!
About Rosa Morell
Rosa is a creative copywriter who has been writing about beauty, fragrance and her personal interest, sustainable fashion, for over two years. When she’s not hunting in her local charity shops for vintage homeware, she’s scrolling through the latest beauty trends on TikTok. Her favourite range at Superdrug? B. Skincare.