Aside from being your one-stop shop for all things beauty related, did you know that Superdrug offer a wide range of health services too? Whether it’s our Pharmacy App, Video GP, Online Doctor, or services from our Health Clinics, our team of nurses, doctors, and pharmacists are dedicated to giving you the best care possible. With that being said, allow us to take you through these health services in a little more detail…
Complete an online consultation questionnaire and receive doctor care whenever you need it. Our Online Doctor service is celebrating it’s 10th birthday this year, and now has up to 75 services available!
- • Men’s health: Erectile dysfunction, Hair loss
- • Women’s health: Contraceptive pills
- • Sexual health: STI testing and treatment
You’ll find the full list of services here
Revive. Restore. Revitalise. Our aesthetics service is delivered by specialised aesthetic nurses and prescribers. For 18+ only.
- • Anti-wrinkle treatments
- • Dermal fillers for cheeks, jawline, lips and more
- • Range of treatment packages starting from £99
Available in London, Manchester and Leeds. Find out more and book your consultation here.
Your NHS prescriptions with ease!
- • Manage your NHS prescriptions online with ease! Collect prescriptions from your local Superdrug pharmacy, or get FREE delivery to your home
- • Check out our additional services in store, such as blood pressure testing or our new medicines service, subject to availability
Search your app store for ‘Superdrug Pharmacy’ to download the app OR find your nearest pharmacy here.
Speak with a doctor, wherever you are!
- • Use your phone, laptop or tablet to talk to a doctor in minutes. Instant video chat with a GP, from 8am to 8pm
- • 95% of prescriptions are ready to collect at your local Superdrug pharmcay within two hours of receiving a prescription.
Need to book an appointment? Book here