It can be hard to get to the salon as often as you’d like. But that doesn’t mean saying goodbye to shiny, vibrant colour. From their salon origins, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: everyone deserves to look and feel amazing. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are professional quality but without the salon price tag.
So who better to bring you an at-home colour boost that revives your hair between salon visits?
We’re excited to announce the launch of TRESemmé Colour Enhancing Masks – developed to condition, enhance and invigorate colour, for professional results at home.
Why We Love It
Formulated with semi-permanent colour pigments and nourishing Argan Oil, TRESemmé’s Colour Enhancing Masks work to revive colour in between salon visits or at home colourings – without damaging your hair. The nourishing masks, suitable for all hair types, feature a UV filter to protect colour as well as argan oil to boost shine. You also won’t find any parabens, peroxide or ammonia on the ingredient list.
TRESemmé’s new Colour Enhancing Masks give you shinier and more vibrant hair from just 3 minutes! Designed for everyday use, the masks can be incorporated into your wash routine, just like a conditioner.
Is It For You?
TRESemmé’s Colour Enhancing Masks are suitable for all hair types. Whether your hair is natural or colour-treated, these masks will revive your hair with deep-conditioning and colour-boosting ingredients.
Check out the handy cheat sheet below to find out which Colour Enhancing Mask is best for your hair colour, then read on to see just how easy they are to use.
- Apply the mask after washing your hair with your favourite TRESemmé shampoo – for best results, we recommend TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Shampoo.
- Distribute 1 or 2 pumps of the mask into your palms and evenly distribute on damp hair, focusing on mid-lengths to tips. Apply more as needed.
- For a quick refresh, leave in for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Or for a more intense conditioning colour, leave in for up to 15 minutes.
- Immediately wash hands after use with soap or shower gel
- Dry and style as you wish
You can apply the product with or without gloves. Wash away any splashes immediately to prevent stains. You can expect visible results – colour, shine and smoothness – that remain after 2 or 3 washes.
If you aren’t happy with the result, don’t worry it will wash out within a few washes, use a clarifying shampoo such as TRESemmé Cleanse & Replenish Shampoo to quicken the process.