RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
IOMI footnurse diabetic socks-hand linked smooth comfortable seams, essential for diabetics and to prevent soreness.Honeycomb top - carefully moulds to the natural contours of your leg.
IOMI Gentle Grip Diabetic Socks
If you suffer from diabetes it is important to wear the correct socks. Therefore, IOMI footnurse have developed a range of ladies diabetic socks carefully constructed using the expertise of IOMI technical specialists. IOMI diabetic socks have four main features that make the socks great for those who suffer from diabetes.
1. HoneyComb top - Carefully moulds to the natural contours of your leg. The purpose of this means no nasty constriction rings around the contours of your legs, an important factor when wearing socks to aid diabetes.
2. Non Binding – Finely knit plain fabric in the leg and foot which helps to avoid constriction and pressure hotspots.
3. Soft Touch Cotton – Provides a natural comfort for the purpose of leaving your feet fresh and dry throughout the day.
4. Hand Linked Toe – For smooth comfortable seams, essential to facilitate comfort for diabetics and prevents sourness.
IOMI is a SockShop product and you can trust SockShop for their technical ability and their attention to detail in their products. IOMI diabetic socks are available in 7 colours in the ladies range, they are a size 4-8 UK and are machine washable at 40 degrees.
Extra Product Details
* IOMI footnurse
* Available in 7 colours
* 6 pair pack
* Size 4-8 UK 37-42 eur 5-9 US
* Machine washable
* Designed specifically for diabetics
* Carefully constructed HoneyComb top
* SockShop Gentle Grip top using SockShop expertise
* Non-binding to avoid restriction rings and pressure hotspots
* Made with super combed cotton
* Soft touch feel
* The essential hand linked toe
* 77% cotton 19% polyester 3% nylon 1% elastane
* Search for other IOMI footnurse products in our amazon store.
77% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Nylon 1% Elastane
Product code: mp-00005744
We ship via Royal Mail & Evri for Deliveries within the UK. Standard delivery is typically between 3-5 working days. Express delivery is typically between 1-2 working days. You will be sent your tracking numbers after your purchase. Anything ordered before 2pm will be shipped on the same day. Anything afterwards will be shipped next day. Any orders outside of the UK will be shipped with either DHL or Deutsche post. Delivery estimates will depend on your location. Our last shipping dates for Christmas is the 22nd December 2022 at 12pm wher you parcel will be sent 1st Class. Any order shipped after this time will most likely not be recieved before the 25th December.
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) medicines items personalised for you sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email.