Plug in the CALPOL® Vapour Plug and Nightlight to release soothing lavender and chamomile vapours that comfort your child through the night and help to ease breathing.
The CALPOL® Vapour Plug & Nightlight contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to clear and ease breathing at night.
The Vapour Plug has a soft blue nightlight and is only activated at night when your lights go out, helping to save energy. The plug also comes with 3 refill pads, and each easy-to-replace refill pad provides up to 8 hours soothing night-time comfort.
It can be used from 3 months, and is suitable for grown ups too!
The CALPOL® Vapour Plugand Nightlight is a non-medicine, and can be used in conjunction with any CALPOL® product.
Warnings or Restrictions
Read the enclosed Safety Information Leaflet carefully before you use this product.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age. The appliance can be plugged in
and pads replaced by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vaporising medium. The use of other substances may give rise to toxic or fire risk. The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during use.
See enclosed leaflet for additional safety information before using the device.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age. If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using. Do not eat the pads.
Causes skin irritation.
• Causes serious eye irritation.
• May cause an allergic skin reaction.
• Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (10) Width (7) Depth (7)
Product code: 743390
Directions for Use:
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again. Replace the pad before next use. Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When nightlight burns out replace entire unit. Do not block airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on.
3. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
To Insert A New Pad:
Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Use only CALPOL® Vapour Plug Refill Pads with the CALPOL® Vapour Plug & Nightlight.