Nailner Fungal Nail Treatments are clinically proven to treat and prevents nail fungus. Nailner 2in1 pen effectively treats nail fungus whilst also brightening the nail which gives visible results in just 7 days! Easy to use pen format.
Nailner Nail Fungal Treatments are specially developed for nails suffering from nail fungus and are clinically tested and proven to be effective. Nailner 2 in 1 Pen contains an easy to apply solution that penetrates the nail and treats the infection and also contains a brightening ingredient that brightens the nail which gives visible results in just 7 days! It is also in an easy to use and convenient pen format.
What makes Nailner Fungal Nail Treatment different?
- A unique carrier system allows total nail saturation which treats the nail fungus, prevents the spread and protects the newly grown nail
- Contains a brightening ingredient which gives visible results in just 7 days
- No need to file the nail
- Clinically tested
- More than 400 x applications
What is Nail Fungus?
- It is common problem amongst male and female adults
- It can affect both finger and toe nails
- It is caused by three types of fungi: Dermatophytes, yeasts, and non-dermatophyte moulds
- It does not need sunlight to grow which is why toenails are particularly susceptible
What are the symptoms?
- Nail becomes thicker
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- Discolouration of the nail (yellow/brown)
- Brittle or rough nails
What happens on Nail Fungus is not treated?
In most case the nail will eventually become so misshaped and brittle that it will become detached from the toe or finger nail bed. The fungus can also spread to the surrounding nails and also the skin.
How to prevent Nail Fungus? (nhs recommendations)
- Keep your feet clean and dry
- Wear clean socks every day
- Wear flip-flops in showers at the gym or pool
- Throw out old shoes
Treats; Brightens; Conditions;Saturates the entire nail.
Warnings or Restrictions
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts.Avoid contact with eyes or mucosa.In case of contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.In case of contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Consult a doctor if your condition persists or worsens. May cause irritation if applied on damaged skin. Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use in the event of an allergic reaction or irritation, and seek medical advice. Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation. Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation. Flammable. Avoid inhalation.
Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Resacetophenone, Citric Acid.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (12.6) Width (7.6) Depth (2.6)
Product code: 775855
Clean the nail and remove nail varnish before each application. No filing of the nail is necessary prior to use. Apply twice daily for the first four weeks of use. Apply once daily thereafter until the healthy looking nail has completely replaced the damaged nail. The solution must be applied to the entire surface of the nail including the underside of the front-most edge. Re-cap the pen firmly after each use. Nailner Pen 2 IN 1 contains sufficient solution for approximately 400 applications.
Tips & Advice
Nailner Pen 2 IN 1 treats fungal nail infection and contains a brightening ingredient that helps to quickly improve the appearance of the infected nail.