KANZEN Derma Range Antibacterial Cleansing Water 125ml
£18.50 each £14.80 per 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Unlock Your Skin's True Potential Refresh and revive your skin with the revolutionary Antibacterial Cleansing Water.
Kanzen's patent-pending form of hypochlorous is clinically proven to battle blemishes and reduce redness by gently cleansing and restoring balance to your skin. Start your day feeling refreshed and confident as you reclaim your clear-looking complexion. Get ready to embrace the power of an effective and luxurious skincare solution!
Here’s Why You’ll Love This
- Gentle Cleansing: Our Antibacterial Cleansing Water is formulated to cleanse 99.9% of all known bacteria from the skin, making it perfect for anyone looking for an effective yet gentle cleansing regime.
- Faster Skin Cell Turnover Rate: This exfoliating liquid contains 0.01% hypochlorous to instantly cleanse and promote a faster skin cell turnover rate, improving your skin's texture and appearance.
- Safe for All Skin Types: Whether you have normal, oily, or dry skin; our Antibacterial Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types. Its gentle and hypoallergenic properties make it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Vegan, Cruelty Free & Plastic Neutral: We are proudly vegan, cruelty free, and plastic-neutral, ensuring we are helping the planet in every way we can.
- Manufactured with 100% Natural Ingredients.
Aqua, Hypochlorous Acid 0.01%
Product code: mp-00013785
2-3 business days.
We hope you’ll love your Beauty Cloud order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipping confirmation email.