STYLPRO Vegan Makeup Brush Cleanser (150ml)
£8.99 each £5.99 per 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
With the STYLPRO makeup brush cleanser the struggle is over, like a hot knife through butter the gentle yet highly effective formula will remove oil-based products from your brushes with ease leaving them like new again.
- Vegan society certified
- Alcohol, Paraben and Sulphate FREE
- Prolongs the life of your makeup brushes
- Cleans deep within brush heads
- Conditions brush heads for super-soft finish
- Deeply effective cleansing, gentle conditioning
- Removes the oiliest of foundation in secondsClean & dry makeup brushes in less than 30 seconds
Warning or Restrictions
MAY CAUSE LUNG DAMAGE IF SWALLOWED. DO NOT SWALLOW, INHALE OR ALLOW CONTACT WITH EYES. IF SWALLOWED, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING: SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE IMMEDIATELY AND SHOW THE LABEL. AVOID PROLONGED CONTACT WITH SKIN. THIS IS NOT A TOY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE AS DIRECTED.
Isohexadecane Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
Product code: mp-00004172
How to use with the STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleaner:
- Add one capful (10ml) of STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleanser to the STYLPRO Bowl. Do not mix with water or other cleansers.
- Top tip: tilt the bowl at 45 degrees to create a deeper pool of cleanser and deeper within the brush heads. Avoid getting the brush ferrule wet.
- Dip brush heads into the solution to begin melting away makeup.
- After brush heads have been completely submerged, spin brushes in the cleanser solution for approximately 10-15 seconds with the STYLPRO Brush Cleaner device.
- Lift brush above the solution and spin dry for 10 seconds.
Delivery to UK addresses usually take 3-7 working days, however due to Royal Mail strike disruption, please allow for more time to receive your order.
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) medicines items personalised for you sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email.