£15.00 each £15.00 per 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS : Provides nutritional support for women • TARGETS : Internal & External health - Anti-Ageing, GLA, Omega 6 & monthly symptoms.
evening primrose oil benefits
• Fushi Organic Evening Primrose Oil is unrefined, cold-pressed & naturally rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and is renowned for its role in providing nutritional support for women as well as being a nourishing internal oil.
• According to studies, Evening Primrose Oil may help relieve PMS symptoms, such as bloating and breast pain.
NOURISHING & ANTI-AGEING SKIN SUPPORT
• Evening Primrose Oil also provides benefits as a skin oil, and it's thought that the GLA may help to reduce skin inflammation. Its fatty acid content is key for regenerating, rebuilding and boosting skin suppleness, whilst phytosterols help prevent loss of moisture and keep skin hydrated.
Warning or Restrictions
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Oneothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil). Country Of Origin: NetherlandsThis Is A Cold-Pressed, Non-Standardised, Unrefined, Organic And Natural Oil. Each Batch Varies And Displays A Set Of Unique Characteristics.
Gluten, Lactose, Sugar, Soya, Milk Products, Gmo, Hexane, Pesticides And Herbicides, Artificial Colours, Additives And Preservatives.
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic By The Soil Association Licence No: DA223688
Product code: mp-00016906
how to take evening primrose oil
1- COOKING OIL | 3 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
2- INNER HEALTH | Can be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie.
3- OUTER CARE | May be used topically on the skin for dry, itchy skin.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Take with food, Evening primrose oil is often better absorbed when taken with a meal or after eating.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Adaptogen Energy Blend - adapts to body's natural response to stress & boosts energy.
• Shatavari- A female tonic herbs to support womend of all ages.
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store