• IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT – New Leaf Zinc supplement delivers multiple benefits including support for our immune system by activating enzymes. According to the NHS, Zinc also helps make new cells and enzymes, process carbohydrates, fat and protein in food, and heal wounds. HIGH POTENCY 50mg ZINC TABLETS - Each serving of 2 tablets contains 50mg of Zinc citrate. These zinc vitamins contribute to the maintenance of the immune system and also protect cells from oxidative stress. Not only that, Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, we have added copper as well to the formula.
• ZINC CITRATE – Each serving of two ultra small tablets provides 50mg Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate, which is equivalent to 500% NRV. Each bottle contains 120 Zinc tablets high strength that will last for 2 months.
• THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED - Each ingredient is quality tested before our manufacturing process begins, once completed every batch of our Zinc tablets undergoes further rigorous quality testing. Our Zinc supplements have been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds by UK & Europe's largest testing facilities (Eurofins) The lab is UKAS accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
• WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE ZINC SUPPLEMENT? - Since our body doesn't produce Zinc naturally, it must be obtained through food or supplements. Besides playing a crucial role in improving immune health, it is a potent mineral that supports many biological functions. Zinc high strength tablets, if taken as recommended, contribute to normal cognitive function, DNA synthesis, metabolism and fertility and reproduction
• PREMIUM UK QUALITY STANDARDS – Manufactured in the UK whilst adhering to GMP standards. A high level of care and attention is given to the production of New Leaf vegan supplements throughout all stages—from raw material to delivery.
• VEGAN & GMO-FREE – Our Zinc food supplement is proudly manufactured in the EU and contains only high-grade ingredients to ensure they're non-GMO and suitable for vegans.