This is the top of the page.
Your item was added to your wishlist. Your item was already added to your wishlist.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Revitalising Ginger Shampoo Bar 60g

View all Garnier Ultimate Blends

Join the Shampoo Revolution and try one of Garnier Ultimate Blends’ Shampoo Bars: Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! Each of our Solid Shampoo Bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. Our Shampoo Bars are 94% plant-origin and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Garnier commits to Green Beauty, an end to end journey towards sustainability. Our Shampoo Bars have zero plastic waste to help improve both the environmental and social impact of plastic pollution.

More Product Information
Free shampoo bar case when you buy any Garnier shampoo bar
Only available to Order & Collect.
 Check store availability
 

Product Information


Join the Shampoo Revolution and try one of Garnier Ultimate Blends’ Shampoo Bars: Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! Each of our Solid Shampoo Bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. Our Shampoo Bars are 94% plant-origin and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Garnier commits to Green Beauty, an end to end journey towards sustainability. Our Shampoo Bars have zero plastic waste to help improve both the environmental and social impact of plastic pollution.

Features

Join the shampoo revolution and try Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Revitalising Shampoo Bar, for weak or dull Hair. Our Ginger Recovery Solid Shampoo Bar is blended in a gentle recipe, with sustainably sourced ingredients, including Ginger Root Extract & Almond Oil, to nourish & revitalise the feel of hair. Our Revitalising Shampoo Bar is also a 100% vegan formula*. The 97% biodegradable formula leaves hair softer, shinier and healthy-looking! Discover more of the Garnier Ultimate Blends range and try our Ultimate Blends Conditioner. *No animal derived ingredients or by-products.

Benefits

 • Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Shampoo Bar, for revitalising weak, dull hair. • Our first solid Shampoo Bar, with zero plastic waste! • Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formula • 94% plant-origin nourishing ingredients: the remaining 6% are not animal derived ingredients and guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product • 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Ginger Root Extract & Almond Oil • Lasts for up 2 months of use • Yes Vegan Formula: No animal ingredients or by-products • No silicones for a natural feel 

Warnings or Restrictions

 In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.

Product Specification

1244565 - INGREDIENTS: SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE • HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL • SODIUM COCO-SULFATE • AQUA / WATER • POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • ZINGIBER OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT / GINGER ROOT EXTRACT • PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL • TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE • EUGENOL • COUMARIN • LIMONENE • BENZYL ALCOHOL (F.I.L. C258418/1).

Size (60) Unit (G)

Product code: 809537

Recyclable

Each of our solid shampoo bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box.

Product Uses

How to use your Garnier Shampoo Bar: 1) Wet your hair and your Shampoo Bar to make it foam 2) Hold the Shampoo Bar to your hair and lather from roots to tips. Keep massaging into your hair and scalp until all hair is covered in an extra foamy lather – this shouldn’t take too long! 3) Rinse thoroughly 4) Store your Bar in a dry place such as a box for best preservation 5) Follow with Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner 6) Recycle your packaging

Tips & Advice

Follow with Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner.

Link to top of current page.
Link to display social media share links
Please wait...