There are so many benefits to getting into nature with your children, but there are also a few things that keep us from making the most of the great outdoors. One is the risk of insect bites making our little ones uncomfortable and ruining their day.
Enter the Insect Repellent! Many on the market are effective, but they also include quite a lot of harsh ingredients that aren't always suitable for young skin.
That is why we're so excited to introduce our Insect Repellent for Children! It is made from sensitive ingredients that aren't sticky and can last for up to 8 hours. It's even water resistant so your child will be protected no matter what they get up to!
Our repellent protects against mosquitos, horseflies, midges, lice, wasps, sandflies, ticks, and fleas!
We're also proud to say that our Insect Repellent is non-toxic to wildlife and aquatic animals, meaning that fish and algae are not impacted by this formula within the water. Just like all of our other products, it's eco-friendly!
One bottle of this Insect Repellent for Children will last around 200 applications, so it's also excellent value for money. Just drop it in your bag and always have it with you whenever you need it.
Protects up to 8 hours
Concentrated formula- 200 applications
Gentle alternative to DEET
Excellent toxicological and eco-toxicological profile; it's not toxic to aquatic organisms such as fish or algae and doesn't build up in the environment
Repels mosquitoes, horseflies, midges, lice, wasps, sand flies, ticks and fleas