RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Face Microneedling is used to treat everything from fine lines to acne scarring and enlarged pores. The end goal is to rejuvenate the skin through increased levels of collagen, hydration and tissue tightening. Microneedling is a procedure that uses short, fine sterilised needles to prick the skin, creating micro channels in a cross-hatch formation. The resulting pinpricks are microscopic in size. As our skin’s natural healing process responds to these pinpricks, the collagen produced results in a revived and renewed appearance. Short needle lengths, up to 0.5mm, will allow deeper absorption of skincare products giving added hydration, brightening and skin plumping effects.
The treatment is for those starting to notice the signs of ageing, those experiencing loss of hydration, elasticity and tone and those who may suffer from pigmentation, acne scars and sun spots. Microneedling will help restore skin tightness, speed up the healing of pigmented marks, thicken skin, smooth fine lines, soften scars and reduce dilated blood vessels. Microneedling can be done in the comfort of your own home to strengthen the skin barrier and plump the skin from underneath for a smoother brighter complexion.
The treatment time can range from 5-10 minutes depending on the speed, accuracy and density. It should be repeated at home twice a week. Consistency is key. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result. It is a cost-effective instrument that will last you four months.
- Microneedling amplifies product absorption up to 3 times
- Microneedling encourages elastin and collagen production for stronger, more youthful skin
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scars, enlarged pores and stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation and uneven skin tone for radiant, healthier looking skin
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Improves skin texture and tone for softer, smoother skin
- 1 x Face Microneedling Derma Roller
- 1 x 100ml Cleanse + Treat Tonic
- 1 x 50ml Sanitising Spray
- Housed in a sealed hermetic pouch having gone through a gamma radiation sterilisation process
- Protective storage case
- Presented in a beautifully crafted recyclable box with grey detail and enhanced with embossed metallic logo
For external use only. Store in protective case provided. Do not use on open wounds, irritated skin, psoriasis flair, rosacea flair, acne breakout, severe solar keratosis, raised moles or warts or if the needles appear damaged. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product code: mp-00015469
We offer Tracked delivery 48hrs with Royal Mail
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please email us at email@example.com to request a returns label.