£22.00 each £22.00 per 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS: helps prevent stretch marks developing during pregnancy & diminish the appearance of existing ones on the belly,thighs,bottom,breasts
Fushi Really Good Stretch Mark Oil is an enriching blend of oils and herbs to visibly protect and nourish the skin. It helps to prevent stretch marks developing during pregnancy and helps diminish the appearance of existing stretch marks on the belly, thighs, bottom and breasts. The nourishing properties of pure oils and herbs work synergistically to provide nourishment to the skin, keeping it supple, elastic and resilient.
We infuse nourishing Tulsi, known for its skin healing prowess into a nutrient-rich base of five skin repairing oils - Pomegranate, Avocado, Wheatgerm, Baobab and Sesame - leaving it unfragranced, ensuring it’s suitable for pregnancy.
REALLY GOOD STRETCH MARK OIL BLENDS & BENEFITS
SKIN IMPERFECTION | POMEGRANATE OIL
Rich in Punicic acid (Omega 5), this oil is helps to fade scars and smooth away imperfections on the skin.
REPLENISHING | AVOCADO OIL
Abundant in the fatty acids that help feed into the skin’s layers and promote elasticity, as well as replenish dry skin which further exacerbates stretch marks.
SKIN TONE | WHEATGERM OIL
Naturally rich in plant vitamin E, the most repairing skin vitamin and necessary for skin regeneration and repair.
SKIN HEALING | TULSI
Widely used in ayurveda for thousands of years for its healing properties, it helps to boost the skin’s natural health.
Really Good Oils
• Pomegranate Oil – rich in Punicic acid (Omega 5), this oil is helps to fade scars and smooth away imperfections on the skin
• Avocado Oil – abundant in the fatty acids that help feed into the skin’s layers and promote elasticity, as well as replenish dry skin which further exacerbates stretch marks.
• Wheatgerm Oil – naturally rich in plant vitamin E, the most repairing skin vitamin and necessary for skin regeneration and repair
• Baobab Oil – high in vitamin C to aid the reduction of stretch marks. It keeps the skin supple and stimulates the production of elastin beneath the skin, to help heal the appearance of stretch marks.
• Sesame Oil – rich in vitamin E and highly regarded in Ayurveda for its nourishing and warming qualities it is known to promote strength.
Really Good Herbs
• Tulsi - a skin-healing herb, widely used in ayurveda for thousands of years for its healing properties, it helps to boost the skin’s natural health.
Tulsi, Pomegranate Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Baobab Oil, Sesame Oil. | Origin : UK.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*+, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*+, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil*+, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*+, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*+, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil+, Citrus Paradisii (Grapefruit) Seed Oil*, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract*F, Tocopherol, Limoneneε, Linaloolε, Citralε.*Organic IngredientΕ Components Of Essential OilsOf Total 92% Organic, 100% | Natural Origin: UK.
Chemicals, preservatives, fragrances or additives.
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture
Product code: mp-00016756
how to use really good stretch mark oil
1- Massage into affected area in circular movement morning and night for 6 weeks.
2- For best results, massage into damp skin after shower or bath. For deep & long-lasting hydration, apply Fushi Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Lotion, after Really Good Stretch Mark Oil, to lock in moisture in the skin.
3- For on-going maintenance apply once a day.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
The ancient Ayurvedic ritual of massage is an all-important act of self-care. Take your time during slow and intentional self-massage, whether it’s on your belly or your whole body, to consider all the reasons you are grateful for your body and how it works miracles for you every day, automatically and tirelessly.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Really Good Cellulite Oil - encouranges smoother-looking skin
• Shea Butter - deeply nourishes skin & hair
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store