RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
JoLee Professional Wooden Cuticle Pusher Stick, Multifunctional Double Sided Tool, for Manicure & Pedicure, Nail Cleaner, Use with Acetone or Gel Polish Remover
Wooden Cuticle Pushers - Pack of 10, to prepare and push back cuticles prior to gel polish application. Can also be used to push off from nail bed in removal process.
Betula Pendula (Birch) Wood
Product code: mp-00015344
How to apply Jolee Gel Polish
1. Push back your cuticles and shape your nails.
2. Buff your nails to remove shine and cleanse.
3. Apply Jolee Base Coat and cure (30-60 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp).
4. Apply a thin layer of your chosen Jolee colour and cure (30 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp). Repeat as needed to build up opacity.
5. Apply Jolee Top Coat and cure (30 secs under LED Lamp & 120 secs under UV Lamp).
6. Remove tacky layer by wiping with Cleansing Solution.
How to remove Jolee Gel Polish
1. Buff the surface of the nails to remove the shine.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Gel Remover, and place over the gel colour, securing with a foil wrap.
3. Leave for for 10 to 15 minutes to soak then firmly pull off the nails.
4. Gently push loose gel polish and if there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed wash your hands thoroughly.
FREE UK Standard Delivery on all orders. Please note that orders placed after 8AM will not be dispatched until the next working day. Orders placed after 8AM on Friday and over the weekend aim to be dispatched on the Tuesday of the following week. Delivery might take up to 5 working days! The shipping courier is Yodel. You can track your order at https://www.yodel.co.uk/track.
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resealable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalised for you • sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store.