RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS : taken internally protects body function, applied topically brighten complexion & tackle dry, itchy, and scaly skin • TARGETS : Inner & Outer health with antioxidant & mineral support
black seed oil benefits
Fushi Organic Black Seed Oil is 100% pure, cold & fresh-pressed and with up to 2.4% thyoquinone which is 5x stronger than most Black (Cumin) Seed Oil you’ll find (most generic brands are 0.5-1%).
INNER & OUTER HEALTH
• Black Seed Oil is an ancient medicinal oil, that has been used for centuries and taken internally and used externally to support the body.
• Internally, it is supportive of the body’s functions and known for its powerful protective plant compounds.
OUTER HEALTH | SKIN & HAIR
• Externally, Black Seed oil helps tackle dry, itchy, and scaly skin conditions. It is often used on problem skin to help promote a clearer complexion. Black seed oil for hair growth is a common use and may also be used as a natural chest rub.
• Cold-pressed from the most potent organic Nigella Sativa Seeds, Fushi Black Seed oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6 & 9) which help joints, immune system, digestion & hair and skin.
Also known as:
Nigella Sativa Oil, Sativa Oil, Kalonji Seed oil, Blackseed Oil or Black Cumin Seed Oil.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Nigella Sativa (Black Seed Oil). Origin: Egypt. This is a cold-pressed, non-standardised, unrefined, organic, Hexane-free and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics.
Wheat, Gluten, Lactose, Sugar, Soya, Milk Products, GMO, Hexane, Pesticides and Herbicides, Artificial Colours, Flavourings, Fragrance, Additives and Preservatives.
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic By The Soil Association Licence No: DA223688. EU Organic Certified GB-Org-05 Non-EU Agriculture.
Product code: mp-00016762
how to use black seed oil
1- COOKING OIL | Take 1-2 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by practioner.
2- INNER HEALTH | Can be drizzled on salad or blended into a smoothie.
3- OUTER HEALTH | Massage on skin to moisturise, diminish redness or even out skintone.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Fushi Black Seed Oil can be used as a chest rub.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Turmeric C3 & Bioperine Extract - support the body against inflammatory processes
• Aloe Vera Juice - soothes & supports the digestive system
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store