Create bouncy waves and curls with this 19-28mm conical barrel wand. The Advanced Ceramic coated barrel is infused with keratin and almond oil for healthy looking results. Grip Tech coating prevents hair from sliding down the barrel, while the PRO+ setting offers healthier styling at 185⁰c. Includes heat resistant glove and luxury storage pouch.
Professional 19-28mm curling wand for beautiful bouncy waves and curls
Advanced Keratin & Almond oil ceramic coated barrel
5 Temperature settings up to 210°C
PRO+ setting for healthier styling
Grip tech coating
Auto shut off after 60 minutes
World wide voltage
Luxury heat proof pouch included
Heat proof glove included
2.5m length cord
Guarantee: 5 years
Curly hair is bouncing back – it’s time to embrace volume, texture and shape. Keep those soft curls coming with just a wave of the Remington Keratin Protect Curling Wand.
The ceramic coated barrel is infused with keratin and almond oil to give you shiny, healthy-looking hair, while at the same time achieving enviable and effortless bouncy curls.
Five temperature settings up to 210ºC give you the flexibility to match your precise hair type. The Keratin Protect Curling Wand’s PRO+ setting also lets you style at a temperature of 185ºC – so it’s perfect for healthier styling.
The Remington Keratin Protect Curling Wand allows you to experiment with your look and create beautiful, bouncy, healthy-looking curls or seductively loose waves. The 19-28mm barrel is shaped specifically to style the hair from root to tip, the wand features grip tech coating that prevents hair from sliding down the barrel, and makes for fuss-free styling.
Dive into different styles with the Keratin Protect Curling Wand; boho waves are a girl’s best friend, loose tresses and natural waves are rolling down the catwalks, and the Keratin Protect wand makes it so easy to switch up your look.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (8.5) Width (37) Depth (15.5)
Product code: 769967
Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
Use the heat resistant glove to avoid any accidental burns.
1. Plug the product into the mains power supply.
2. Press and hold the on button to switch on.
3. Select the desired temperature.
4. Start styling on lower temperatures first. Set the desired temperature using the + and - buttons. The " +" button will increase the temperature and the " -" button will decrease the temperature.
5. Recommended Temperatures
Temperature Hair type
150°C - 175°C Thin / fine, damaged or bleached hair
175°C - 195°C Normal, healthy hair
195°C - 210°C Thick and difficult to style hair
Caution: the hottest temperatures should only be used by experienced stylers.
6. The selected temperature will flash continuously until the desired temperature is reached.
7. Working on one section at a time, hold the handle with the barrel facing down and wrap a section of hair around the heated barrel.
8. Wait about 10 seconds for the curl to form, then unwind the hair to release the curl.
9. Repeat this process around the head to create as many curls as desired.
TIP: Let the curls cool before further styling or brushing, this will help to prolong the curls.
10. After use, press and hold the off button to turn off then unplug the appliance.