Artelac Protect - dry and irritated eye drops 10ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
A preservative free, contact lens friendly multi dose eye drop that relieves irritated eyes & protects them from allergens.
Reinforces your eyes' natural barrier against allergens and reduces inflammation and irritation.
Warning or Restrictions
Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Local hypersensitivity reactions have been very rarely reported. Treatment
should be discontinued in such cases. If you experience persistent discomfort
or irritation, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
• Please note that upon the first use or if the product has not been used for
a while an initial pumping of the solution is necessary. When pumping the
solution, the bottle should be kept with the dropper tip down until a drop is
• This product may cause temporary blurred vision after instillation which can
have a negative impact on driving vehicles or operating machines.
• Do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the bottle to prevent any
possible injury to the surface of the eye or contamination of the solution.
• Shake-off any residual drops after application.
• Once opened, do not share the bottle with anyone else.
• Careless use of the product contrary to the instructions for use could result in
the product slipping from your hand which may cause an eye injury.
• Artelac® Protect is suitable for use with soft and rigid contact lenses.
• Wait approximately 15 minutes before using another eye product.
• Discard the medical device after 6 months once opened.
• Do not use after the use-by date.
• Do not use if the packaging or bottle is damaged.
• Artelac® Protect is filled in a bottle with small plastic parts that could be
swallowed by small children. Danger of suffocation. Therefore, Artelac® Protect
should be kept out of reach of children.
0.24% sodium hyaluronate, 2% Ectoin®, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
(for pH adjustment) and water for injection.
Product code: 792876
Apply 1-2 drops of Artelac Protect into the eye as the need arises. You can use it
every day and as often as you want. There is no limit to the duration of use.
General note: Wash your hands before each use. Avoid the tip of the bottle
coming into contact with your fingers or your eyes to prevent any possible
contamination of the solution or injuries.
1. Before each use, remove the translucent white
protective cap from the tip of the bottle with
a rotating movement.
2. Attention! Before first use and if the bottle has not
been used for a while:
Point the bottle with the tip downwards and press the
pump mechanism repeatedly until a drop is released.
3. Hold the bottle as indicated.
Place your thumb on the ergonomic thumb support
and enclose the lower part with your fingers. Two
fingers should be placed on the bottom of the bottle.
4. Point the bottle with the tip downwards. Lean your
head back slightly. Gently pull your lower eye-lid
down with a finger on your free hand and hold the
bottle in a vertical position over your eye. Press the
pump mechanism gently together to apply one drop
into the eye.
Close your eye afterwards and blink in order to
optimally spread the drop on the surface of your eye.
5. Immediately after use, shake-off any residual drops and replace the
translucent white protective cap on the tip of the bottle.
Local requirements apply