St. Moriz Fast Tan Mousse keeps you in control, 1hr for a sun kissed tan, 2hrs for a golden glow, or 3+ hrs for a deeper bronze.
Perfect for anyone short on time, your tan will develop in as little as 1 hour for a light, sun-kissed tan, 2 hours for a medium tan or 3 hours for a deep, bronzed glow.
Added Aloe Vera & Vitamin E will help keep your tan looking flawless, lasting longer and your skin moisturised and hydrated.
Fast drying with instant guide colour for a streak-free and transfer resistant finish.
Warning or Restrictions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of contact with the eye. Wash with copious volumes of water. Suitable for all skin types. We recommend that you patch test before using any tanning products. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulfi te, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Product code: 814777
• For a flawless finish, exfoliate & shave 24+ hours prior.
• Pump onto an applicator mitt or glove and blend well in a circular motion on your body and face.
• When applying, bend knees and elbows to avoid streaks.
• Wait until you are fully dry, before getting dressed.
• Your glowing tan will begin to develop after 1 hour, and will continue to develop up to 8 hours.
• After this time, simply wash away the guide colour, avoiding any soaps, shower gels or shampoo.
• During the developing time avoid contact with water, perspiring or applying other products to the skin.
RECYCLING: Please recycle when empty. Bottle and
cap widely recycled - check with your local authority.
Unfortunately the pump cannot currently be recycled.