Rich in fatty acids to protect and lock in moisture creating a barrier, with retinoids to repair, and Hemp extract to help the signs of ageing, soothe, dull, dry, and irritated skin. Skilfully blended with pure essential oils, orange, lavender, and ylang-ylang to brighten and tone skin by promoting collagen production, as well as rejuvenate, minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and long term sunspots by improving cell structure and appearance of tired skin while restoring a natural glow.Containing cold-pressed organic oils, essential oils and botanical extracts for their soothing, balancing, reparative and nourishing properties.
- Organic First Cold pressed Argan Oil Douvall's signature virgin Argan oil high in Vitamin E, antioxidants and fatty acids to repair, protect, pH balance and nourish skin. Helping to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Poppy Oil A lightweight oil packed with fatty acids that gives the skin a silky smooth feeling with skin barrier repairing properties.
- Andiroba Oil Rich in omegas to replenish dryness and wrinkles. High in triterpenes which are anti-inflammatory. High in vitamins A, B, C and E for supple and hydrated skin.
- Rosehip Oil is packed with vitamin A, beta carotene and omegas beneficial for mature skin and to prevent and repair fine lines and wrinkles as well as balancing sebum production.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil A protein and linolic rich oil for anti-inflammatory, redness, anti-bacterial and to protect and repair the skins barrier.
- Castor oil A rich oil packed with anti-oxidants and fatty acids that fight free radicals and help skin to retain moisture.
- Hemp Extract Non-isolate in it's most natural form a powerful ingredient to soothe, re-hydrate and bring back a healthy glow. Anti-inflammatory, anti-redness and anti-ageing.
- Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Essential oils that brighten and improve skin tone. Promote healthy collagen production to prevent and repair fine line, wrinkles and sunspots.
- Vitamin E Naturally preserves and fights against free radicals and environmental factors.