£12.00 each £12.00 per 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS : protects & brings a natural glow to the skin • TARGETS : Sun damage, dull & uneven skin
wild carrot oil benefits
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® Organic Wild Carrot Oil is triple infused and rich in beta-carotene, to help lift dull, uneven skin.
INFUSED IN SWEET ALMOND OIL
• Carrot oil is created by infusing carrot tissue for 90 days into Sweet Almond oil. Naturally deep orange-tinted, the oil may stain, ensure it is thoroughly massaged into the skin.
A NATURAL, HEALTHY GLOW
• Beta-carotene helps to support the skin’s natural defence against the sun, whilst replenishing the skin with a natural glow. Enhance your complexion with the deep orange tint of Fushi Wild Carrot Oil, providing a radiant and sun-kissed look. (please make sure to apply sunscreen after Wild Carrot Oil).
ANTI-AGEING, NOURISHES & SAFEGUARDS SKIN
• May be used around the delicate eye area, on fine lines and sun damaged skin to nourish and replenishes the skin. Carotenoids are the secret ingredient for fighting fine lines and wrinkles, as this is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamins A, C, and E together improve the elasticity and suppleness of the skin whilst minimising pores and tightening the skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Daucus Carrot (Carrot). 90 Day Infusion. Origin: England, UK. This is a cold-pressed, non-standardised, unrefined, organic, Hexane-free and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics.
Chemicals, Preservatives, Fragrances or Additives.
Product code: mp-00016776
how to use wild carrot oil
1- Apply 2-3 drops on cleansed skin, morning and/or night.
2- Fushi Wild Carrot Oil l can be used as a daily moisturiser or use as a night oil.
3- For extra nourishment, follow up or add a few drops in Fushi Biovedic Face Cream.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Apply a small amount and gently massage it into your skin especially where there are
signs of sun damage.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Really Good Hair Oil - nourishes, conditions and helps with thinning hair.
• Amla Juice - antioxidant support for skin, hair and nails.
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store