Garnier SkinActive Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Sheet Mask
£2.32 each was £3.49
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Garnier Skin Active's Charcoal and Algae Sheet Mask is formulated with Algae Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrating Active to comfort and purify skin and tighten pores – all in just 15 minutes.
Simple to apply and remove, the intensely hydrating tissue mask formula provides the same amount of Hydrating Active as one week of daily care*. Upon application, the innovative mask delivers the hydrating formula to your skin, replenishing it with gentle, soothing ingredients. These nourishing elements quench the skin’s surface, while the Charcoal works its purifying magic.
As a result, enlarged pores will feel tightened and skin will feel intensely hydrated.
*Glycerin concentration in 7 applications of Moisture Bomb day cream.
Easy to apply and remove
Reduces appearance of fine lines
Suitable for sensitive skin
All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program, the leading organisation working to end animal testing, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard.
967346 2 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-32, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Papain, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract, P-Anisic Acid, Alcohol, Propanediol, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L C208350/1).
Product code: 754167
How to use:
1. Begin by thoroughly cleansing your skin.
2. Gently unfold the mask.
3. Carefully apply the black tissue mask to clean skin. Make sure the protective film is facing outwards. Smooth on gently to ensure the whole mask is in contact with the skin.
4. Remove the protective film.
5. Adjust the contours of the tissue mask to match up with your facial features. Leave on for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, begin to remove the mask by slowly peeling from the edges.
7. Once you’ve removed the mask, massage any excess serum into the skin, or use a cotton pad to remove.