Fushi Really Good Muscle & Joints Oil 100ml
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS: soothes & supports tired, sore joints and muscles, as well as boosts circulation • TARGETS : Soreness, Joints and Muscles, After Sports
WINNER - Natural Health Beauty Awards 2022 - Best Body Oil
Fushi Really Good Muscle & Joints Oil is an award-winning muscle oil. A powerfully soothing blend of oils and herbs that support tired, sore joints and muscles, as well as boosting circulation. Centred on the renowned ancient Ayurvedic Mahanarayan blend - a potent herbal oil blend with a warming combination of nutrient rich botanicals.
We hand-blend pure Fushi Fresh-Pressed® oils and Fushi Fresh-Ground herbs in our London workshop, using traditional Ayurvedic methods to create our Really Good Muscle & Joints Oil. We infuse Roots, seeds, rhizomes, bark minerals and flowers into a soothing base of oils for 3 months to effectively harness their natural phytochemicals and therapeutic properties to create a powerfully restorative treatment oil.
REALLY GOOD MUSCLE & JOINTS OIL BLENDS & BENEFITS
CIRCULATION | BOSWELLIA
Known as Indian Frankincense, Boswellia is a potent herbal resin traditionally used in Ayurveda to support joint health, improve movement, and improve circulation
SORENESS | ASHWAGANDHA
One of the most renowned ayurvedic herbs, known for its adaptogenic properties to support fatigued joints.
STIFFNESS | LIQUORICE & TULSI
Protective herbs, known for boosting general wellbeing and known to help ease tired and stiff joints.
COMFORTING | VALERIAN
A calming herb, known for its ability to calm & soothe tired joints.
REALLY GOOD MUSCLE & JOINTS OIL BLENDS & BENEFITS
Really Good Oils
• Sesame Oil – nutrient-rich sesame seed is considered the most beneficial oil for massage and for delivering the benefits of the infused herbs deep into the skin’s tissues
• Sweet Almond Oil – easily penetrates the skin, making it a great carrier oil for powerful botanical nutrients
• Jojoba Oil – balancing and vitamin E rich to provide daily moisture and care to the skin
Really Good Herbs
• Boswellia Serrata – also known as Indian Frankincense, Boswellia is a potent herbal resin traditionally used in Ayurveda to support joint health, improve movement and improve circulation
• Tulsi – believed to have anti-inflammatory effects on stiff joints
• Valerian – a calming herb, known for its ability to calm & soothe
• Ashwagandha – one of the most renowned ayurvedic herbs, known for its adaptogenic properties and reducing pain and inflammation
• Liquorice – a protective herb, known for boosting general wellbeing and known to help with inflammation
Naturally fragranced with
Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Camphor, Ginger, Clove & Black Pepper, which when combined create a warming sensation, encouraging blood flow to the area, enabling faster recovery.
Boswellia Serrata, Tulsi, Valerian, Ashwagandha, Liquorice, Sesame Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil. Naturally fragranced: Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Camphor, Ginger, Clove & Black Pepper. | Origin: UK.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil+*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil+*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil+*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil+*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil+*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil+*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil+*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil+*, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extractf, Sida Cordifolia (Bala) Root Extractf, Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava) Root Extractf, Premna Serratifolia (Headache Tree) Root Extractf, Mesua Ferrea (Ceylon Ironwood) Flower Extractf, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extractf, Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) Root Extractf, Berberis Aristata (Indian Barberry) Root Extractf, Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense) Resin Extractf, Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) Extractf, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extractf, Gmelina Arborea (Gamhar) Root Extractf, Clerodendrum Trichotomum (Harlequin Glorybower) Branch Extractf, Aegle Marmelos (Indian Bael) Root Extractf, Solanum Indicum (Black Nightshade) Root Extractf, Tribulus Terrestris (Bindii) Extractf, Solanum Virginianum (Yellow-Fruit Nightshade) Extractf, Stereospermum Chelonoides (Paroli) Root Extractf, Hedysarum Alhagi (Camelthorn) Leaf/Stem Extractf, Desmodium Gangeticum (Salpani) Root Extractf, Oroxylum Indicum (Indian Trumpet Flower) Root Extractf, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Extractf, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Extractf, Limoneneε, Linalolε. *Organic Ingredient Ε -Naturally Occurring Components Of Essential Oils + -Fushi Oils, Organic, Virgin Cold Pressed & Fresh From Harvest F -Fushi Herbs, Organic, Freshly Harvested & Triple Infused
Chemicals, preservatives, fragrances or additives.
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture
Product code: mp-00016930
how to use really good muscle & joints oil
1- SOOTHING | Massage into affected area in circular movement morning and night. For ongoing maintenance apply once a day or as much as required.
2- MASSAGE OIL | May be used as a massage oil.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Use Really Good Muscle & Joints Oil to give yourself an Abhyanga massage (self-massage) as recommended in Ayurveda with love and patience. Focus on areas where pain or inflammation occurs - massaging tired knees, hips, back, neck, shoulders and all joints. Can also be used as a bath oil and works especially well when combined with an Epsom Salt bath.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Ashwagandha - adaptogenic herb to support the body & mind's response to stress
• Calmaid - a blend of soothing herbs for a restful night sleep