RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Remove gel polish at home with ease! Invented with love by The Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau, the STYLFILE Gel Polish remover clips make Gel nail polish removal quick and easy in just 15 minutes.
- Full gel and shellac polish removal at-home
- 15 minute removal
- Reusable and sustainable design
- Clip design enables you to continue to use your hands
Warning or Restrictions
THIS IS NOT A TOY. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. GEL POLISH CONTAINS ACRYLATES, WHICH IF NOT PROPELY CURED CAN BE AN IRRITANT TO SKIN. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH REMOVED POLISH AND DISPOSE OF IN A LID-TOPPED BIN. ACETONE IS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS AND OPEN FLAMES. KEEP AWAY FROM HOT SURFACES AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. NO SMOKING. STORE IN A WELL-VENTILATED PLACE. KEEP ACETONE AWAY FROM CLOTHING AND PLASTIC. WASH HANDS AFTER USE. PROTECT SURFACES WITH A CLOTH.
Product code: mp-00004132
- Gently file away the top layer of polish with a nail file first.
- Soak a cotton wool pad in an acetone-based polish remover, we suggest using STYLFILE Gel Polish Remover for the best results, and place the soaked cotton pad onto the fingernail.
- Open the STYLFILE Gel Remover Clip and place it over your fingernail and cotton wool pad, securing the remover in place over the polish.
- Leave the clip in place for 15 minutes to soak the polish and start to breakdown adhesives.
- After 15 minutes remove the clip and the cotton wool pad from your fingernail; if required use a tweezer stick to gently tease away any stubborn polish left on the nail.
- Safely discard of old polish and cotton wool into a lid-closed bin. Rinse hands thoroughly after removal.