RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Pastel Cosmetics Profashion Stardust Highlighting Powder is available in multiple shades each of which provides the skin with its own unique radiance. 8g.
Used to bring shine and highlight the desired parts of the face. Notably; Cheekbones, above or below the brow line, bridge of nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, above the lips and décolleté area (lower neckline). Vegan. Dermatologically Tested. Cruelty-Free. Halal Certified.
Talc, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum. (+/- Mica, CI 77891, CI 77019, CI 77861, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Always read the label.
Product code: mp-00005260
Application: Can be applied with or without other makeup products to highlight desired areas of the face.
- Apply highlighter to the areas where you want your face to stand out. To emphasize the cheekbones, it should be applied starting from the cheekbones then up towards the temples.
- You can apply highlighter under and above the eyebrows to make your eyebrows look more curved and to emphasize the eye makeup.
- Applying highlighter to the inner corner of the eyes will make your eyes appear more prominent. This is especially effective when applied with dark smoky eyeshadow.
- Apply highlighter to the edge of the bridge of the nose and tips to make it look narrower and more upturned.
- Apply highlighter to the area below the nose and upper lip to make the lips appear fuller.
- As a final touch, highlighter can be added to the tip of the chin.
At Pastel Cosmetics UK we work with Royal Mail and offer you the following options: 1. Standard Delivery (3-5 Business Days): £2.49 - Free for orders over £20. 2. Express Tracked Delivery (1-2 Business Days): £3.99 - This service is FREE for orders worth £25 or more. Orders are picked, packed and despatched between 9am-4pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Orders placed after 4pm or on weekends and Bank holidays will be processed the following business day. Orders placed up until 4pm Monday 18th December will be delivered for Christmas. Delivery timescales may be adversely affected by any Royal Mail strike action*
Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. We hope you’ll love your Pastel Cosmetics UK order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered). Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store.