£33.00 each 55.00p per 1tb
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS: Boosts stamina & performance, supports gut health • SUPPLY: 60 capsules | 30-day supply | 550mg per capsule
shilajit extract benefits
ENERGY | TULSI & WHITE MUSLI
• With added Tulsi and White Musli, Ayurvedic herbs for rejuvenation and energy. This high-strength blend of potent Ayurvedic herbs is traditionally used to boost stamina and performance.
BODY REJUVENATION | SHILAJIT
• With a minimum of 20% Fulvic acid, a powerful electrolyte to support gut health, Shilajit is nutritionally dense in minerals Iron, Calcium, and Winc to boost optimal wellness.
ADAPTOGENIC | MUCUNA
• Shilajit Extract is combined with powerful adaptogenic herb Mucuna (Kapikacchu) to further potentiate the effects of Shilajit and boost its absorption.
Warning or Restrictions
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shilajit Extract, Tulsi, Kapikachhu, White Musli, Shilajit. | Origin: India.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Shilajit (Asphaltum) Extract (Min 20% Fulvic Acid), Tulsi (Ocimum Tenuiflorum), Kapikachhu (Mucuna Pruriens), White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), Shilajit (Asphaltum),Vegetable Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic By The Uk Soil Association. Licence No: DA223688. Eu Organic Certified Gb-Org-05 Eu/Non-Eu Agriculture
Product code: mp-00016752
how to take shilajit extract
2 capsules daily with water and food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Shilajit may be blended into a warm beverage for easier absorption such as a glass of warm, non-dairy milk of your choice.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Turmeric Juice - helps with inflammatory conditions & supports the immune system.
• Biotic Balance - alleviates digestive discomfort such as bloating.
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store