Multivitamin Gummies For Kids - 60 Chewable Vitamins
£9.95 each 16.58p each
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Discover the goodness of our non-coated multivitamin gummies. Packed with a nutritious blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, and Niacin, our supplement supports overall health and well-being. Enjoy the convenience of a delicious gummy form for easy daily supplementation.
• TWO MONTH SUPPLY - 60 FRUITY BEAR GUMMIES VITAMINS KIDS BY NEW LEAF - Yummy chewable packed with nutrients and made from natural fruit pectin kids will surely love. Each bottle is good for two month with the recommended 1 gummy daily. Suitable for 3 years and up.
• CONVENIENT SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL VITAMINS PLUS MINERAL - Give your little ones the benefit of 16 vitamins and Zinc in one delicious chewable. Each gummy includes Vitamins A, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, and Zinc.
• BOOST YOUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH - New Leaf's kids multi vitamins have been carefully crafted to support your child's nutrition. So even if they hate veggies, you can make sure that they're getting essential nutrients their bodies need.
• THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED - Each ingredient is quality tested before our manufacturing process begins, once completed every batch of our Multivitamin gummies undergoes further rigorous quality testing. Our Vitamin gummies have been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds by UK & Europe's largest testing facilities (Eurofins) The lab is UKAS accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
• PREMIUM QUALITY STANDARDS – Manufactured in the UK adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. A high level of care and attention is given to the manufacturing of these kids chewable multivitamins throughout all stages of production, from raw material to delivery.
Warning or Restrictions
Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Colouring Food (Sweet Potato Concentrate), Natural Flavouring, Nicotinamide, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Manganese Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Chromium Picolinate, Potassium lodide, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol
Product code: mp-00002804
Take one gummy per day with water and preferably with food.
Bottle is recyclable, please recycle.
We offer Express Delivery for UK Mainland customers. Using Royal Mail 48H tracked service. Orders placed up until 12pm Wednesday 20th December 2023 will be delivered for Christmas We hope you’ll love your Superdrug order, but if you want to return any of it, we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. May excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery. (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel if the return label is unavailable. Please raise a return request via your online account or shipping confirmation email.
We hope you’ll love your New Leaf order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalised for you • sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. For further details on how to create a return, please contact us via your order and we will get back to you right away.