Warning or Restrictions
£19.89 each £39.78 per 100g
Flexiseq, a drug free alternative to treat joint pain and stiffness, incorporating Sequessome Technology
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT.Height (4.8) Width (16.8) Depth (3.6)
Product code: 943562
• Apply twice daily to the affected joint. It is recommended that you apply FLEXISEQ in the morning and at night to skin that is clean and dry.
• Use enough gel to evenly cover the whole joint. For example, when treating the knee, we recommend using a gel length of around 7cm (roughly half the length of the FLEXISEQ 50g tube).
• It is important to allow FLEXISEQ to dry before covering. Failure to do so may impair the absorption of the product. The gel should dry after no more than 15 minutes. If drying time takes longer, just use a little less next time
FLEXISEQ is a topically applied gel. FLEXISEQ is specially formulated to combat joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Daily application in the morning and evening is enough to start to bring about real improvement in joint pain in as little as two days.
What is Flexiseq:Flexiseq is a gel which is applied topically to the affected joint and works by penetrating into the synovial fluid between the bones, restoring some of the lubricating properties lost through the breakdown of cartilage. It is this loss of cartilage that is responsible for the pain and reduced mobility in osteoarthritis.
The benefits of Flexiseq:
• Can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
• Suitable for all osteoarthritis patients
• A safe drug-free gel that avoids the heart and stomach risks common to most osteoarthritis drug treatments
• Can be used safely with medicines for osteoarthritis and/or other medical conditions