Nailner Nail Fungal Treatments are specially developed for nails suffering from nail fungus and are clinically tested and proven to be effective. Nailner Regular Brush contains an easy to apply solution that penetrates the nail and treats the infection.
What makes Nailner Fungal Nail Treatment different?
- A unique carrier system allows total nail saturation which treats the nail fungus, prevents the spread and protects the newly grown nail
- No need to file the nail
- Clinically tested
- More than 300 x applications
What is Nail Fungus?
- It is common problem amongst male and female adults
- It can affect both finger and toe nails
- It is caused by three types of fungi: Dermatophytes, yeasts, and non-dermatophyte moulds
- It does not need sunlight to grow which is why toenails are particularly susceptible
What are the symptoms?
- Nail becomes thicker
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- Discolouration of the nail (yellow/brown)
- Brittle or rough nails
What happens on Nail Fungus is not treated?
In most case the nail will eventually become so misshaped and brittle that it will become detached from the toe or finger nail bed. The fungus can also spread to the surrounding nails and also the skin.
How to prevent Nail Fungus? (nhs recommendations)
- Keep your feet clean and dry
- Wear clean socks every day
- Wear flip-flops in showers at the gym or pool
- Throw out old shoes