Energizing shampoo that gives volume to the hair. Its nutrient-rich formula provides a natural shine, leaving hair loose and with movement. The new Protein Complex formula has been developed to offer highly effective products with exclusive and natural ingredients.
- Paraben free.
- Tannins (Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract): are the basis of the new Protein Complex. They are organic compounds from grapes that have multiple benefits for the hair. Specifically, tannins help to moisturize the hair, protect the hair fiber and provide elasticity to the hair. They also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yeast Extract (Faex Extract): is very rich in vitamin B, essential for the synthesis of keratin, a protein that protects hair from external aggressions, maintains its hydration and prevents its deterioration.
- Collagen (Hydrolyzed Collagen): contains essential amino acids to strengthen hair. Helps fight damage to the hair follicles, at the very root of the hair. Prevents hair from becoming too thin (thinning of the hair fiber). Due to its antioxidant properties, it can fight cell damage and delay the appearance of gray hair.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract): is a powerful natural active ingredient, extracted directly from the plant, with multiple properties for the hair: moisturizes, regenerates the hair, stimulates circulation, revitalizes the scalp, nourishes the hair, balances sebum production and slows down hair aging. Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Root Extract): Ginger is a plant used both to prepare different culinary dishes and for the preparation of medicinal remedies. It is cultivated in warm regions of different parts of the world, especially in South Asia. Among its many benefits, we can highlight that it improves the appearance of hair prone to gray hair, reduces hair problems of the scalp, prevents hair loss and alopecia, while promoting hair growth, nourishes and strengthens the hair fiber, fights oiliness and reduces dandruff.
- Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans Extract): The application of nutmeg on the scalp in the form of a massage causes its anti-inflammatory properties to be activated, relieving any inflammatory process that is taking place. In addition, it provides a considerable improvement in blood circulation, which stimulates hair to grow at a faster rate. - Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract): Rosemary is an effective hair stimulant that not only improves hair texture, but also adds shine, softness and volume to dull and lifeless hair.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract): Sage combined with other herbs, such as thyme and rosemary, gives strength to the hair fiber and also provides shine. On the other hand, it prevents hair oxidation, due to its antioxidant properties. Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia Extract): has a multitude of benefits for the hair, in addition to a powerful relaxing effect. It improves hair health by stimulating hair growth, regulates dandruff, reduces oiliness, helps eliminate lice and conditions hair.
- Iris Florentina Root Extract: has a long history, not only as an orna- mental plant, but also as a medicinal plant. It keeps hair healthy, refreshes the scalp and adds volume and shine.
- Hyaluronic Acid: captures and preserves hydration. Fights hair aging and dryness. Replenishes hair. Increases hair hydration by 51% after 4 hours (clinically proven). Restores moisture levels to the optimal value to prevent dryness responsible for breakage and frizz.
- Niacinamide (Niacinamide): essential nutrient for good hair devel- opment: improves hair appearance and increases body, flexibility, texture and shine. - Panthenol: provitamin B5 derivative that moisturizes, reduces split ends and adds shine.