Nailner Fungal Nail Treatments are clinically proven to treat and prevents nail fungus. Nailner Regular Brush is proven effective against nail fungus and can be applied once daily to condition the nails - approx. 300 x applications.
Nailner Nail Fungal Treatments are specially developed for nails suffering from nail fungus and are clinically tested and proven to be effective. Nailner Regular Brush contains an easy to apply solution that penetrates the nail and treats the infection.
What makes Nailner Fungal Nail Treatment different?
- A unique carrier system allows total nail saturation which treats the nail fungus, prevents the spread and protects the newly grown nail
- No need to file the nail
- Clinically tested
- More than 300 x applications
What is Nail Fungus?
- It is common problem amongst male and female adults
- It can affect both finger and toe nails
- It is caused by three types of fungi: Dermatophytes, yeasts, and non-dermatophyte moulds
- It does not need sunlight to grow which is why toenails are particularly susceptible
What are the symptoms?
- Nail becomes thicker
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- Discolouration of the nail (yellow/brown)
- Brittle or rough nails
What happens on Nail Fungus is not treated?
In most case the nail will eventually become so misshaped and brittle that it will become detached from the toe or finger nail bed. The fungus can also spread to the surrounding nails and also the skin.
How to prevent Nail Fungus? (nhs recommendations)
- Keep your feet clean and dry
- Wear clean socks every day
- Wear flip-flops in showers at the gym or pool
- Throw out old shoes
Treats the fungal infection, conditions the nail & prevents infection from recurring when used once healthy nail grows.
Warnings or Restrictions
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes and/or mucosa. Consult a doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Discontinue use in the event of an allergic reaction or irritation. Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation. Flammable. Avoid inhalation.
Ethyl Lactate, Aqua, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid
Size (5) Unit (ML) Height (11.6) Width (4) Depth (2.6)
Product code: 334007
Clean the nail and remove nail varnish before each use. No filing of the nail is necessary prior to use. Apply twice daily for the first 4 weeks of use. Apply once daily thereafter until the healthy looking nail has replaced the damaged nail. The solution must be applied to the entire surface of the nail including the underside of the front most edge. Re-cap the bottle tightly after each use. Brush contains sufficient solution for approximately 300 applications.
Tips & Advice
Treatment must be continued until the healthy nail has replaced the damaged nail to prevent fungal infection from returning via the damaged nail.