At Garnier, we know that oil can do much more than just condition your hair. When concentrated at the heart of the Olia permanent copper hair dye formula, oil maximises the copper hair colour result. Garnier Olia permanent hair dye is a 60% oil-powered formula, with natural flower oils and ammonia free for a pleasant scent. Our at home hair dye visibly improves the quality of hair, for better shine and 35% smoother hair**. Olia home hair colour will also provide maximum colour performance for lavish, vivid and long-lasting copper hair. Plus, Olia home hair colour has a unique sensorial application and optimal scalp comfort with our non-drip smooth velvety texture of the colourant cream. ** Instrumental test vs before and after colouration.
Box includes: 1 tube colour crème with a velvety texture & subtle floral fragrance, 1 tube developer cream, 1 applicator bottle, 1 tube of the silk & shine multi-application conditioner, 1 pair of gloves and 1 instruction leaflet.
Shade: Garnier Olia Bold 7.40 Intense Copper No Ammonia Permanent Hair Dye
• No Ammonia permanent at Home Hair Dye for a pleasant scent
• 60% oil-powered copper hair dye, with natural flower oils
• Up to 100% grey hair coverage
• Maximum colour performance for intense and even colour full of beautiful reflects and long lasting shiny silver hair colour
• Visibly improves hair quality, colour after colour, making your hair 3x shinier**. Hair is nourished and protected against dryness. ** Instrumental test vs before and after colouration.
• Unique sensorial application. Optimal scalp comfort with a non-drip velvety texture and a delicate floral fragrance for an easy at home hair colour dying experience.
• Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining
Warnings or Restrictions
How to carry out an allergy test? Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants products. Watch How To Apply Your 48 Hour Allergy Alert Test at www.becoloursafe.com After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. For more information please visit: www.becoloursafe.com Always be colour safe, for hair colour advice please call us on: UK: 0800 0304 031 ROI: 1800 818 671
1126179- COLOURANT CREAM
PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL • AQUA / WATER • ETHANOLAMINE • STEARETH-20 •
CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE • POLYSORBATE 21 • STEARETH-2 • 2,3-DIAMINODIHYDROPYRAZOLO
PYRAZOLONE DIMETHOSULFONATE • 5-AMINO-6-CHLORO-o-CRESOL • p-AMINOPHENOL •
4-AMINO-2-HYDROXYTOLUENE • ASCORBIC ACID • SODIUM METABISULFITE • POLYQUATERNIUM-67 •
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL / MEADOWFOAM
SEED OIL • CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL • PASSIFLORA INCARNATA / PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL •
EDTA • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. C160820/2).
1188730 - DEVELOPER CREAM
AQUA / WATER • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL • HYDROGEN PEROXIDE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL
• STEARETH-20 • PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM SALICYLATE • POLYQUATERNIUM-6
• PHOSPHORIC ACID • TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE • TETRASODIUM
PYROPHOSPHATE • HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE • GLYCERIN. (F.I.L. C201465/1).
1119728 A - SILK & SHINE MULTI-APPLICATION CONDITIONER
AQUA / WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE •
CETYL ESTERS • TOCOPHEROL • TRIDECETH-6 • CHLORHEXIDINE
DIGLUCONATE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
• CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL • AMODIMETHICONE • ISOPROPYL
ALCOHOL • CITRIC ACID • CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • PARFUM /
FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C179224/1).
Please check back of pack for latest ingredients list
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (17.1) Width (10) Depth (8.7)
Product code: 714258
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Olia No Ammonia Permanent Hair Dye:
Tips & Advice
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products.
Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream and the developer cream in the applicator bottle.
Shake well to mix.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for up to 45mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the silk & shine conditioner and rinse again.
Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining