Beautycard Points: 18 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning
- Penetrates hard to reach areas
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush head about every 3-4 months, or when bristles are faded and worn
- Compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Sonic toothbrushes
- Oral-B #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
The Oral-B Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. The bristles also power away up to 100% more plaque for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Not for children under 3 years of age. Adult supervision required.
Size (4) Unit (EA) Height (22) Width (6) Depth (1.8)
How to Use
Brush your teeth with Oral-B electric toothbrush and toothpaste 3 times a day.
You may also like...