Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
| ||Standard delivery ||Next day delivery ||Order & Collect (3 days) ||Order & Collect - next day delivery |
|Cost ||£3 or FREE with orders over £10 ||£5.50 ||FREE ||£1.50 or FREE with orders over £25 |
|Order before: ||2pm ||2pm ||2pm ||6pm |
|Delivery (in working days i.e. Mon to Fri) ||3-5 days ||next day ||within 3 days ||next day after 1pm |
|If order is placed before latest order time: ||Delivery will be by: |
|Monday ||Friday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Tuesday |
|Tuesday ||Monday ||Wednesday ||Thursday ||Wednesday |
|Wednesday ||Tuesday ||Thursday ||Friday ||Thursday |
|Thursday ||Wednesday ||Friday ||Monday ||Friday |
|Friday ||Thursday ||Saturday ||Tuesday ||Saturday |
|Saturday ||Friday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Tuesday |
|Sunday ||Friday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Tuesday |
Please note the following:
- We do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Next Day Store Delivery Available for collection next day after 1pm if ordered before 6pm today: £1.50 or FREE with orders over £25. Please Note: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee 1pm next day delivery to a small number of our stores: Buckie, Fort William, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Oban, Peterhead, Stornoway and Wick.
- FREE Standard Delivery for registered Beautycard customers will be added at the last stage of check out. No minimum spend required.
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466