Beautycard Points: 2 points
Fast, effective and easy to use, the Eylure Eyebrow Shapers are the ideal error-free alternative to tweezing
They are specially shaped to be used above and below the brow line, creating perfectly shaped brows every time.
Contains up to 12 applications.
DO NOT use on skin that is broken, irritated, sunburnt, cut, sore, over varicose veins, moles or warts. Wax products should not be used by the elderly, diabetics, on loose skinned areas or young sensitive skin. Do not sunbathe, or apply tanning products, antiperspirants or deodorants for at least 24 hours after waxing. It is best to treat a small area first until the best technique has been acquired. Slight momentary discomfort is normal. This is reduced by fast removal from taut skin. Small red marks will probably appear around each hair root immediately afterwards, disappearing within a few minutes. The skin may also turn pink.
Ingredients: Hydrocarbon Resin, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bha.
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (13.9) Width (7) Depth (2.3)
How to Use
After removal, the treated area will remain hair free until new roots have been formed, usually between 3 and 6 weeks. Any hair appearing before this time is not regrowth, but hairs not visible or too short when area was waxed.
Continual waxing over a period of time will inhibit the amount of hair growth.
1. Before use, cleanse the area to ensure it is free from oils.
2. To use, remove curved strip by the edge from backing paper.
3. Brow hairs grow away from the nose and upward in the centre of the brow (Figure 1).
4. Make sure the strip covers only the area where hair removal is desired.
5. If you make a mistake, slowly and carefully peel the wax strip with the hair growth and you can start again. Ideally use a new strip.
6. When in place press down on the wax strip firmly.
7. With the index and third finger pull the skin taut and peel the wax strip off against the direction of hair growth (Figure 2).
8. To remove hair between the eyebrows use the straight strip and remove in a downward direction (Figure 3).