Beautycard Points: 7 points
Log in to add product to Wishlists
Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get dark glossy brows for up to 6 weeks.
A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows.
Get catwalk brows for longer! The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows. Perfect all year round but especially in the summer months. Easy to mix and apply.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if:
— you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
— you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
— you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains phenylenediamines. Do not use on eyelashes. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. If product comes in contact with them, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- Do not use on eyebrows that have been tweezed/shaped during the last 72 hours.
- Perform a skin test AT LEAST 48 HOURS before dyeing your eyebrows.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DYE CREAM INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl-Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate. May contain: m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.
ACTIVATOR SOLUTION INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Phosphoric Acid, Oleth-10.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (14) Width (8.9) Depth (2.5)
How to Use
1. Mix 1cm of dye cream with 3 drops of activating solution.
2. Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
3. Allow to dry and leave uncovered 48-72 hours.
- If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is very much less, but is never certain.
- If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment and stop using this product immediately.
Directions: read in full before use
IMPORTANT: once the dye cream and the Activating Solution have been mixed, they should be used immediately.
1. Cleanse your eyebrow with a non-oily cleanser to remove make up and natural oils. Dry thoroughly.
2. Prepare one eye at a time. Carefully spread a barrier cream, like petroleum jelly, over the skin and around the eyelids, but avoid getting on the hairs to be tinted.
3. Pierce Cream Colour Dye tube nozzle opened with sharp end of cap. Squeeze approximately 2cm of Dye Colour into the mixing dish; replace lid immediately.
4. Open Activating solution away from the face. Add 5 drops of Activating Solution to the dish and using the applicator, mix together WELL to form a creamy consistency that DOES NOT DRIP. Please note: the colour of the cream may change but this will not affect the performance of Dybrow.
5. Close the first eye and apply the cream mixture to the eyebrows using the mascara ward. If the cream touches the skin, wipe off immediately with damp cotton wool.
6. Leave the cream on your eyebrow 1-2 minutes, keeping your eye closed throughout. Then, with the eyelid still closed, use a damp cotton wool pad to gently wipe the excess mixture from the eyebrow using upward strokes away from the eyelid. Rinse thoroughly with water. If slight stinging should occur flush with an eye bath of water. Repeat on the other eye.
I recently dyed my blond hair dark brown and needed to match my brows. Instead of paying £12 locally In salon I had a go myself. It's really easy to use and looks fantastic .. The colour matches my hair, and lasts about 4 weeks. I buy my own wax and save a fortune on salon prices. Not so keen on the tiny stick mixing thing... Apart from that,The tube lasts about 3 months. Definitely worth the money and I can do it at home. :-)
Would you recommend this product: YesFlag this review