£4.25 was £5.35
Beautycard Points: 4 points
Log in to add product to Wishlists
These new extended wear lashes have varying thickness so you can design just the lash look you want. The pack contains lash flares from fine, through to medium and then full.
Ideal for the girl with more style than time ? Semi-Permanent and great for natural fullness. Pile on as many as you dare!
Adhesive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Acetate, Remover Ingredients: Ethoxydiglycol.
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (10.7) Width (10) Depth (2)
How to Use
INDIVIDUAL LASHES - Application
1. Clean Lashes and eyelids to ensure they are oil free.
2. Pour a few drops of Super x Lash adhesive onto a piece of aluminium foil (not included).
3. Use the short pieces for your inner eyelashes, medium for centre lashes and long for outer corner lashes.
4. Choose a lash and remove from the tray with tweezers. Dip the knotted end of the lash into the adhesive.
5. Start with the left eye, using your right hand place the lash on top of your own lash with the knotted end close to but not touching your eyelid.
6. Gradually work towards the outer corner. In general you will apply between 7 and 14 lashes per eye.
7. Note: Never try and pull Individual eyelashes off once Super x has set. Follow removal instructions.
Care: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil based cleaners will soften the adhesive. Be gentle, do not rub or use a towel on your eyes.
Removal: Individual lashes can be removed easily either with Baby oil or with the Eylure Lift Off remover. Apply to a disposable cosmetic bud and then dab onto the bulb of the individual lash until the lash are loosens and falls away).
Please click here to login.