£3.99 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 2 points
Log in to add product to Wishlists
Use Dove compressed Invisible Dry Anti-Perspirant just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long.
Dove compressed with 1/4 moisturisers. Effective protection plus care in a little can.
Use Dove compressed just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long.
Dove compressed Invisible Dry with a micro fine antiperspirant formulation for incredible white mark protection. Our best white mark protection in a little can.
Alcohol free and dermatologically tested.
48h antiperspirant protection. Dove compressed Invisible Dry with a micro fine antiperspirant formulation for incredible white mark protection
Caution: Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray near eyes or on irritated or broken skin. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking, during or shortly after use.
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
Butane,Isobutane,Propane,Cyclopentasiloxane,Aluminum Chlorohydrate,Ppg-14 Butyl Ether,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Parfum,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Dimethiconol,Octyldodecanol,Bht,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil,Propylene Carbonate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Citric Acid,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Salicylate,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Cinnamyl Alcohol,Citronellol,Coumarin,Geraniol,Hexyl Cinnamal,Hydroxycitronellal,Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde,Isoeugenol,Limonene,Linalool
Size (75) Unit (ML) Height (14.5) Width (3.8) Depth (3.8)
Pack - Recyclable
How to Use
Directions: Shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal Dove deodorant.
Use it just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long.
I bought this to take away with me, but after the first time I used it, it left me breathless for about an hour, and it really lingered in the room. I certainly wouldn't use it anywhere near my asthmatic mother.
Would you recommend this product: NoFlag this review
Please click here to login.