RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Experience the benefits of our Zinc supplement enriched with Vitamin D. Each serving of 2 ultra-small tablets provides 50mg of Zinc Citrate, equivalent to 500% NRV. This high-strength formula supports immune health, cell function, and antioxidant activity. With 365 tablets per bottle, our supplement offers a 6-month supply.
• IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT – New Leaf Zinc supplement delivers multiple benefits including support for our immune system by activating enzymes. According to the NHS, Zinc also helps make new cells and enzymes, process carbohydrates, fat and protein in food, and heal wounds.
• WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE ZINC SUPPLEMENT? - Since our body doesn't produce Zinc naturally, it must be obtained through food or supplements. Besides playing a crucial role in improving immune health, it is a potent mineral that supports many biological functions. Zinc high strength tablets, if taken as recommended, contribute to normal cognitive function, DNA synthesis, metabolism and fertility and reproduction.
• THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED - Each ingredient is quality tested before our manufacturing process begins, once completed every batch of our Zinc tablets undergoes further rigorous quality testing. Our Zinc supplements have been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds by UK & Europe's largest testing facilities (Eurofins) The lab is UKAS accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
• ZINC CITRATE – Each serving of 1 ultra small tablet provides 50mg Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate, which is equivalent to 500% NRV. Each Value bottle contains 365 Zinc tablets high strength that will last for 12 months.
• VEGAN & GMO-FREE – Our Zinc food supplement is proudly manufactured in the UK and contains only high-grade ingredients to ensure they're non-GMO and suitable for vegans.
• PREMIUM UK QUALITY STANDARDS – Manufactured in the UK whilst adhering to GMP standards. A high level of care and attention is given to the production of New Leaf vegan supplements throughout all stages—from raw material to delivery.
Warning or Restrictions
Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Zinc Citrate, Magnesium stearate
Product code: mp-00002883
Take two tablets per day with water and preferably with food.
Bottle is recyclable, please recycle.
We offer Express Delivery for UK Mainland customers. Using Royal Mail 48H tracked service. Orders placed up until 12pm Wednesday 20th December 2023 will be delivered for Christmas We hope you’ll love your Superdrug order, but if you want to return any of it, we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. May excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery. (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel if the return label is unavailable. Please raise a return request via your online account or shipping confirmation email.
We hope you’ll love your New Leaf order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalised for you • sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. For further details on how to create a return, please contact us via your order and we will get back to you right away.