RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Discover the power of our Magnesium Supplements. Each serving of 2 capsules contains 500mg of Magnesium Citrate Elemental 1620mg, known for its high bioavailability. With 120 easy-to-swallow vegan capsules per bottle, our supplement provides a 2-month supply. Experience the benefits of improved sleep, relaxation, muscle function, and overall well-being.
• WHY TAKE MAGNESIUM CITRATE – Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in numerous metabolic processes and physiological functions in our body, such as carbohydrate synthesis, and other specific actions in various organs in the cardiovascular system. (EFSA)
• HIGH ABSORPTION – New Leaf magnesium capsules contains 500mg of Magnesium Citrate Elemental 1620mg (the most bioavailable form of magnesium) per serving of 2 capsules. Each bottle is supplied with 180 easy-to-swallow vegan capsules that will last for 3 months.
• PROMOTES HEALTHY BONES – Magnesium helps regulate calcium transport and absorption and is therefore crucial in maintaining healthy bones. It also helps regulate protein production, signal transmission in nerves, and other body functions.
• MAGNESIUM BENEFITS - Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system as well as normal muscle function. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance. Magnesium helps to maintain normal bones and teeth. (EFSA Claims)
• PREMIUM QUALITY STANDARDS – New Leaf Magnesium Citrate supplements are manufactured in the UK whilst adhering to the strictest GMP standards. A high level of care and attention is given to its production throughout all stages—from raw material to delivery.
• THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED - Each ingredient is quality tested before our manufacturing process begins, once completed every batch of our Magnesium Citrate undergoes further rigorous quality testing. Our Magnesium supplements have been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds by UK & Europe's largest testing facilities (Eurofins) The lab is UKAS accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Warning or Restrictions
Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Product code: mp-00002772
Take two capsules per day with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dosage.
Bottle is recyclable, please recycle.
We offer Express Delivery for UK Mainland customers. Using Royal Mail 48H tracked service. Orders placed up until 12pm Wednesday 20th December 2023 will be delivered for Christmas We hope you’ll love your Superdrug order, but if you want to return any of it, we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. May excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery. (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel if the return label is unavailable. Please raise a return request via your online account or shipping confirmation email.
We hope you’ll love your New Leaf order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalised for you • sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. For further details on how to create a return, please contact us via your order and we will get back to you right away.