RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
• BENEFITS: Nourishes, protects and boosts vitality for overall wellbeing • SUPPLY: 60 capsules, 30-day supply | 310mg per capsule
• Reishi mushroom is considered an adaptogen, which means it may help the body adapt to stress and promote overall well-being.
• Reishi mushroom is often used to promote relaxation and may improve sleep quality. It may have calming effects on the nervous system and support sleep-wake cycles.
• Reishi mushroom is rich in antioxidants, including polyphenols and polysaccharides, which help protect the body against oxidative stress and free radicals.
Warning or Restrictions
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum). Origin: China.
Fillers, binders, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast.
ORGANIC LICENSE NO:
Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture.
Product code: mp-00017047
2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your practitioner.
FUSHI TOP TIP:
Consider incorporating it into your routine by opening the capsule and mixing into smoothies, to make it easily absorbed as a food.
WORKS WELL WITH:
• Really Good Muscle & Joints Oil - Soothes sore & tired muscles & joints.
• Calmaid-To nourish the nervous system
3-5 Days Holiday Closure Please note that our workshop will be closed from the 23rd of December 2023 to 1st January 2024. To ensure your delivery arrives before Christmas, please place your order by : 8th of December 2023. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Fushi Family
We hope you’ll love your Superdrug Marketplace order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: - perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) - medicines - items personalised for you - sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Marketplace items cannot be returned via Superdrug Stores, Online Help Team or the Superdrug Warehouse. Returns must be sent back to the Marketplace seller within 28 days of receipt. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. Stores are unable to accept Marketplace returns as the order was placed directly with the seller and therefore a refund cannot be actioned in store