RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Each tablet contains a remarkable 12,000mcg, ensuring optimal hair health. Biotin is well-known for promoting stronger, thicker hair and also helps maintain healthy skin by supporting its natural elasticity and promoting a youthful appearance. With the additional benefits of Zinc and Selenium strengthening the immune system, bone health and contributing to normal thyroid function.
• What is Biotin - Also known as Vitamin H, biotin is one of the water-soluble B vitamins which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, as well as normal functioning of the nervous system. Biotin is the most popular Beauty vitamin and is commonly taken to support healthy hair growth and nail health.
• Enriched with Zinc & Selenium - Our unique formula contains Zinc and Selenium as they both offer many health benefits, such as the maintenance of normal hair skin and nails. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and bone health. Selenium also supports hair and nail health as well as contributing to normal thyroid function.
• Hair growth tablets for Men and Women - Biotin can help hair growth which can result with faster, thicker, and stronger hair. It can also help strengthen the nails and helps maintain healthy skin.
• UK Made and Vegan-friendly - Our Biotin tablets are 100% vegan and gluten-free, suitable for people with dietary restrictions.
• THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED - Each ingredient is quality tested before our manufacturing process begins, once completed our Collagen Capsule supplement undergoes further rigorous quality testing. Our Collagen supplement has been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds by UK & Europe's largest testing facilities (Eurofins) The lab is UKAS accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
• WHY NEW LEAF? – New Leaf Products is a recognised and trusted Vitamin & Supplement brand providing thousands of customers across the globe with high quality products. Our premium quality products are manufactured and formulated in the UK under the highest quality standards our products are then independently lab tested for heavy metals and unwanted compounds to ensure our products meet the highest quality standards.
Warning or Restrictions
Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose) Zinc citrate, D-Biotin, Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate) sodium selenite
Product code: mp-00002961
Take two Biotin tablets per day
We offer Express Delivery for UK Mainland customers. Using Royal Mail 48H tracked service. Orders placed up until 12pm Wednesday 20th December 2023 will be delivered for Christmas We hope you’ll love your Superdrug order, but if you want to return any of it, we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. May excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g., food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalized for you • sealed products that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery. (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel if the return label is unavailable. Please raise a return request via your online account or shipping confirmation email.
We hope you’ll love your New Leaf order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: • perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) • medicines • items personalised for you • sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email. For further details on how to create a return, please contact us via your order and we will get back to you right away.