RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Help restore visibly thinning hair with sulfate-free BosRevive Nourishing Shampoo that removes build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution.
Restore Visibly Thinning Hair
BosRevive Nourishing Shampoo is uniquely formulated for those who want to help restore visibly thinning hair. Sulfate-free shampoo removes build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution. Pumpkin Seed Extract and Saw Palmetto, natural DHT-Blockers, combine with Rosemary Extract and Panthenol to help reduce scalp inflammation, increase scalp circulation and strengthen the hair to promote healthy hair growth. Maintains a clean environment for the appearance of thicker, fuller-looking hair.
Features & Benefits
- Pumpkin Seed Extract is a natural DHT-blocking ingredient rich in vitamins and minerals that helps promote healthy hair growth.
- Natural Saw Palmetto also helps inhibit the action of DHT and may inhibit hair shedding.
- When applied to the root area, Rosemary Extract’s antioxidant properties help reduce scalp inflammation and increase scalp circulation, creating the ideal foundation for healthy hair growth.
- Panthenol helps strengthen the hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller-looking hair
Product code: mp-00029633
How To Use
- Emulsify shampoo in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair concentrating on scalp.
- Massage generously in a circular motion for 1 full minute.
- Follow with BosRevive Volumizing Conditioner.
2-4 Working Days - Orders placed after 3pm or at the weekend/on a bank holiday, will not be processed until the next working day.
We hope you’ll love your Got The Lot order via Superdrug Marketplace, but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days of receipt. If items are unwanted, they must be in a resalable condition, which includes sealed original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. A return postage fee of £3.30 will be deducted from your final refund. Exclusions/Non-Returnable Items; Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), medicines and personal care goods (such as skincare and beauty products). We also do not accept returns of hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Please raise a return request via your online account.