A Million Prizes To Be Won!
Promotion expires at 23:59 22/08/2017
Scan your Health & Beautycard today to find out if you're one of our lucky 1 in 10 winners!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern your participation in the Health & Beautycard million prizes to be won promotion (the Promotion). These terms and conditions are in addition to the usual terms and conditions governing your membership of the Superdrug Health & Beautycard Programme and the use of your Health & Beautycard (Health & Beautycard Membership Terms). You can find the Health & Beautycard Membership Terms at http://www.superdrug.com/bcTerms or ask for a copy in-store.
The promoter (Promoter) is Superdrug Stores plc of 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey CR0 4TB. If you wish to contact us about the Promotion, then please contact our Health & Beautycard Helpline on 03456 710 709.
For full terms and conditions, see below. You must be a UK resident aged 18 + to enter.
Terms and Conditions for "A Million Prizes To Be Won!"
- The Promotion will begin on 26th July 2017 and close on 22nd August 2017 (the Promotion Period). Health & Beautycard holders can discover whether they have won any points prizes during normal opening hours of Superdrug stores, in Great Britain, during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over, who are current holders of a Health & Beautycard at 11.59pm on 21st July 2017. Due to different laws in place in Northern Ireland, the Promotion is unfortunately not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
- At least 1,180,000 eligible Health & Beautycards will be loaded with prizes prior to opening of the Promotion Period. The prizes will be allocated among a random selection of all eligible Health & Beautycards, excluding Health & Beautycards registered by users who gave their age as 14 or 15.
- Anyone who obtains their Health & Beautycard on or after 21st July 2017 will be added in to the competition for the following day. The last day to register your card for the competition will be 20th August 2017.
- The following points prizes are available to be won:
- A minimum of 59,000 winners will receive the goods in their shopping basket at the time immediately prior to the moment they discover they have won the prize (excluding any excluded products – see section 9 below) free of charge (Basket of Goods Prizes);
- A minimum of 118,000 winners will receive 500 points (£5) loaded onto their Health & Beautycard;
- A minimum of 118,000 winners will receive 200 points (£2) loaded onto their Health & Beautycard;
- A minimum of 885,000 winners will receive 100 points (£1) loaded onto their Health & Beautycard.
- To discover whether you have won a prize, you must purchase any product (or basket of products), other than an excluded product listed in section 9 below (Excluded Product), at any physical Superdrug store in Great Britain, during the Promotion Period. At the till, winners of the Basket of Goods Prize will receive the goods in their basket immediately prior to the moment they discover they have won, free of charge. Winners of points prizes will receive a receipt which confirms the points prize they have won. This is the only way to discover whether you have won a prize - no Health & Beautycard holder will receive any advance notification that they have won (or not won) a prize. Non-winners will not receive any notification that they have not won a prize at the till.
- This promotion is not available online. Any purchases made through Superdrug.com (or any other online Superdrug presence) will not trigger notification of any win. To discover whether you have won a prize, you must purchase a product (other than an Excluded Product) instore as above.
- This promotion is not available in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. Any purchases made in Superdrug stores, other than Superdrug stores in Great Britain, will not trigger notification of any win.
- The following products are excluded from the promotion (Excluded Products): medicines, stamps, mobile top-up, NHS Services, Superdrug Online Doctor, infant formula milk and gift cards. A purchase of an Excluded Product will not trigger notification of any win (unless other products which are not Excluded Products are purchased as part of the same transaction). Excluded Products included in a winner's basket will not be included in any Basket of Goods Prize – the winner will have to pay for any such Excluded Products in full. Points prizes cannot be redeemed against any Excluded Product.
- All prizes must be claimed during the Promotion Period. If any Health & Beautycard loaded with a prize is not used to make a purchase of a product (other than an Excluded Product) in a physical Superdrug store in Great Britain during the Promotion Period, then the prize will be forfeited. That prize will not subsequently be re-awarded.
- Each holder of a Health & Beautycard at the opening of the Promotion Period is is eligible to receive a maximum of one prize during the Promotion Period.
- Winners of points prizes can spend their points in the same way as any other points earned through the Health & Beautycard Programme – see the Health & Beautycard Membership Terms http://www.superdrug.com/bcTerms for details. Please note that points prizes cannot be spent on the transaction which triggered the win notification (as that transaction will have been completed prior to the winner being notified of their win). Points prizes may otherwise be spent either during or after the Promotion Period in accordance with the Health & Beautycard Membership Terms.
- To spend any points prize, you must ensure that your Health & Beautycard is registered and have received a notification from us that your Health & Beautycard account has been activated. You can register your Health & Beautycard at http://www.superdrug.com/beautycard or ask for assistance with registration instore.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to the points prizes. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the courts of England and Wales (or the Scottish courts if you are resident in Scotland).
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, Bedford House, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU, United Kingdom