Facebook Competitions Terms and Conditions
- Entry to Superdrug’s prize draw run via Twitter (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- The method and closing time and date to enter the Prize Draw will be specified in the relevant promotional tweet.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be 1 prize winner.
- The winner will receive the product featured in the relevant promotional tweet.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries after the relevant closing date and time as specified in the tweet and notified within 7 days by private message.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.twitter.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Superdrug reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Twitter’s terms of service.
- The winner’s full name and county will be available on request for one month after the prize has been claimed by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
- By entering, all entrants fully release Twitter from any liability in connection with the Prize Draw.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with; Twitter and you are providing information to Superdrug NOT Twitter.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU