Other benefits include an improvement in circulation, smoother skin texture, a boost in collagen and elastin production, reduced sagging and soft supple skin. The skin’s ability to regenerate and rehydrate is vastly improved for a radiant and youthful complexion.
It is a well known fact that the skin absorbs nutrients like a sponge during the night, which further enhances the benefits of using a rich and potent moisturiser to replenish depleted skin. Cinere Extra Rich Nourishing Cream with Edelweiss Stem Cells improves the skin’s regeneration cycle and promotes cell renewal, leaving your skin feeling velvety smooth with a healthy, youthful appearance.
Cinere Extra Rich Nourishing Cream with Edelweiss Stem Cells contains a blend of vital nutrients including Edelweiss extract which heals and repairs damaged tissues and cells - as well as providing antioxidant protection from internal and environmental aggressors. Edelweiss also helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cinere Extra Rich Nourishing Cream with Edelweiss Stem Cells is a synergy of nourishing active ingredients that are naturally compatible and easily absorbed by the skin. They help enhance elasticity and collagen production and strengthen the connective tissue. They also detoxify the skin, protect against environmental pollutants, regulate skin discoloration and smooth skin texture.
Edelweiss Stem Cells, Hydrolysed rice protein, Squalane, Carthamus tincorius flower (Safflower) extract , Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm), Butyrospermum parkii Butter (Shea) , Rosa canina fruit oil and Vitamin E
• Nourishes, fortifies and protects skin from environmental aggressors
• Strengthens skin to reduce sagging
• Enhances the skin's natural ability to repair and regenerate overnight
• Improves oxygenation for healthy skin
• Helps slow down the ageing process
• Enriched with Edelweiss Stem Cells to repair damaged tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Boosts collagen and elastin production
• Suitable for all skin types