L'ORÉAL PARIS HAVE
PARTNERED WITH SUPERDRUG
TO INVITE THE NATION TO
FROM A SUPER QUICK AND SIMPLE SCULPT
TO A DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATION...
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR ULTIMATE SCULPT LOOK.
SEND US YOUR SCULPT!
Simply take a selfie of your Sculpt Design before you blend in your look, and upload it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, tagging #SculptYourWay. Simple or super creative, there are no sculpting rules
The ultimate Sculpt Queen package, worth £4,500, will be awarded to the best simple sculpt and the best dramatic transformation!
Our chosen Sculpt Queens will win:
• The entire L’Oreal Paris Make Up range, worth £2,500
• £2,000 of shopping vouchers
See below for Full Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Sculpt Your Way competition
- The competition is open to all Great Britain residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of the Promoter’s employees, their immediate families or friends, or anyone connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must have bought a L’Oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Palette to be eligible to enter. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be accepted.
- Entrants must have internet access and a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+ account to be eligible.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries whether due to technical or connectivity problems or otherwise.
- To enter, entrants must take a colour close-up picture of themselves wearing L’Oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Palette on their face, showing their ‘contour stripes’ – i.e. before the product is blended in to achieve the final sculpted look. Entrants must submit their entry via Twitter/Facebook/Google+/ or Instagram:
- Twitter – tag us in your post @LorealParisUK and #sculptyourway
- Instagram – tag us in your post @LorealParisUK and #sculptyourway
- Facebook – tag us in your post @L’oreal Paris and #sculptyourway
- Entries which are not uploaded clearly, or are blurry, or do not use L’Oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Palette, and/or are not the property of the owner will be disqualified. The picture entered to the competition must be of the entrant and must not feature anybody else.
- Any entries containing a picture of anybody but the entrant or which contains abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to L’Oréal Paris competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than L’Oréal Paris.
- The competition will be open from 10th February 2016 and will run until 9th March 2016. Any entries made after midnight on Wednesday 9th March 2016 will be considered as invalid.
- 2 winners will be selected by a panel of at least 3 judges comprised of professionals from the field of cosmetics based upon the following criteria: technical prowess, creativity and image quality of the entry. The winner we be selected from all the entries received that comply with these T&Cs on Monday 21st March 2016.
- The 2 winners will each receive the entire L’Oreal Paris makeup portfolio of products, as well as £2,000 Love2Shop Vouchers each.
- The prize is as stated and there are no alternatives or cash substitutes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of like value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason beyond its reasonable control.
- Entries will only be accepted via the official entry method.
- The winner will be notified via the social media platform that they entered on (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram) on Tuesday 22nd March 2016 via private message.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- The winner must be prepared to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at the Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, the Promoter's websites, third party websites (including MySpace, Facebook and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters].
- Entrants' submissions, future submissions and quotes generated during any stage of the promotion may be modified by the Promoter to fit in context with the content of the relevant usage, whilst maintaining the original sentiment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to not feature all looks/entries due to space, time or editorial reasons.
- If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms or conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative winner in accordance with the criteria in clause 10 above if the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks.
- All personal details and/or information given in the application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information or if it materialises that the entrant has been involved in any behaviour which the Promoter reasonably believes would bring it into disrepute.
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating participation in this competition, or in relation to the prizes to the extent permissible by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions, or to cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstance arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- Promoter: L’Oréal Paris, a trading division of L’Oréal (UK) Limited of 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ